Site policies and practices, for your awareness and assurance.
On this page:
We at noisehelp.com strive to maintain the highest standards of integrity and fairness in all our operations and dealings with our online visitors. This includes protecting your data and privacy on our website. This document outlines the types of personal information we receive and collect when you use noisehelp.com, as well as some of the steps we take to safeguard information. Use this document in making an informed decision about sharing personal information with us.
A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your journey around a single website or collection of sites. Web beacons are commonly used by sites that hire third-party services to monitor traffic. They may be used in association with cookies to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of a website.
is an online service that helps us understand our visitors: how visitors to noisehelp.com find the website, how long they spend on the site, which web pages they are most interested in, etc. We use Statcounter because a better understanding of the ways visitors are interacting with the website helps us improve the site's content, design, and functionality and thereby allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us identify and plan for busy periods on the website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet service provider to enable the device to access the Internet)
- Browser and operating system (this can help us ensure that the website functions correctly in the browsers and operating systems used to access the site)
- Device information, such as device type and screen size (this can help us ensure that the website functions correctly on the devices used to access the site)
- Referring data, such as a search engine link (this can help us understand the search engines that are helping visitors find the website)
When you visit our website, a Statcounter cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and how to set your browser to refuse them by clicking here.
We use the third-party advertising companies Media.net
, and Skimlinks
You can opt out of receiving personalized ads from Amazon by adjusting your Advertising Preferences at the link indicated in the Amazon Privacy Notice.
You can opt out of receiving personalized ads from over 125 different ad networks by running the Consumer Choice tool by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
The site search service on noisehelp.com is powered by FreeFind.com. When you use this search box, you leave noisehelp.com and are directed to FreeFind's servers, where their conditions and policies
apply. FreeFind provides us with reports of search terms entered.
Noisehelp.com contains links that let you share content with your friends and followers on various social media platforms. Below are links to their respective privacy policies.
RSS (Rich Site Summary) Web Feed
Noisehelp.com offers a Rich Site Summary (RSS) web feed as a way to easily follow content updates. We also provide links to Feedly and My Yahoo! as a convenient way for you to subscribe to these RSS updates. Below are links to their respective privacy policies for you to review before choosing to use either of them as an RSS reader.
You can set your browser to accept or refuse all cookies automatically or to notify you when a cookie is being requested; consult the Help section of your browser for guidance. You may also use software to override web beacons. Taking these actions should not cause a problem with the continued use of our site. Please note, however, that if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to experience the full functionality of the website.
Personally Identifiable Information
Noisehelp.com may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate the site.
- To display content on the site correctly.
- To improve service.
- To help us respond to service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user's experience.
- To understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site.
- To improve the site.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other site feature.
- To send information to users who have agreed to receive it about topics we believe will be of interest.
- To send periodic e-mails, which may include electronic newsletters and/or autoresponder series of e-mails.
- To respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from readers.
Noisehelp.com may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our site, register on the site, or fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the site.
- If you subscribe to a newsletter, we will ask for your first name and will require your e-mail address.
- If you complete a form, we will ask for information relevant to the purpose of the form, which may include your name and/or e-mail address.
- If you submit content to the site, we will ask for your name and e-mail address. Photos you include with your submission or details in your submission may personally identify you.
- If you request to be notified about comments on any content you submit to the site or request to be notified when others submit content, we will ask for your first name and will require your e-mail address.
You can always refuse to supply personally identifiable information and visit our site anonymously. However, this may prevent you from engaging in certain site-related activities.
We also collect each visitor's IP address, which helps us combat spam and fraud. We do not use IP addresses for any other purpose.
If we make material changes in the collection of personally identifiable information, we will inform you by placing a notice on our site.
Non–personally Identifiable Information
We may collect non–personally identifiable information about you whenever you interact with our site. Non–personally identifiable information may include the browser name, the computer type, technical information about your method of connecting to our site, (such as the operating system and the Internet service provider you used), and other similar information.
Children's Privacy Protection
This website is directed to adults. It is not directed to children under the age of 16. Anyone under the age of 16 must obtain parental consent to use this site. We do not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from anyone under 16 years of age.
Links to Other Websites
Noisehelp.com contains links to other websites that may be of interest to you. Those sites are not governed by this privacy statement. As always, you should exercise caution by reviewing the privacy statement of the website in question before continuing to use it.
Release of Information
If noisehelp.com changes ownership, the information we have obtained from you through your voluntary participation in our site may transfer to the new owner as a part of the sale so that the service provided to you may continue. In that event, you will receive notice through our website of that change, and we will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the purchaser honors any opt-out requests you might make.
Personally identifiable information and non–personally identifiable information collected by this site is stored on our host's servers. That host is SiteSell Inc., located at 1000 Saint-Jean Boulevard Suite 702, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 5P1 Canada.
How You Can Correct or Remove Information
. You can also request to edit or delete any of your information from the servers by clicking here
Updates and Effective Date
Agreeing to Terms
Last update: June 12, 2018.
All material on this website is provided for general information purposes only and does not constitute medical, legal, financial, or other professional advice on any subject matter.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links, which means that I may earn a commission if you click on the link or make a purchase using the link. When you make a purchase, the price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor's website using a non-affiliate link. By using the affiliate links, you are helping support the noisehelp.com website, and I genuinely appreciate your support.
Amazon affiliate disclosure: noisehelp.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to
Hypnosis Downloads.com affiliate.
Contextual ads from Media.Net.
Rakuten Marketing affiliate network publisher.
Monetized by Skimlinks.
affiliate of Transparent Corporation.
Leave this page (Site Policies and Practices) and go → Back to Noise Help home page